(The first 4 are in order, because I've already done them. The rest can be completed in any order -- some of them even at the same time)
Sleep until I wake up
No Shower
No Make-up
(Wash face/brush teeth -- I do have standards)
Laundry
Bake Cookies, and possibly banana bread (we'll see if I have the needed ingredients...and if the oven works)
Clean Bathroom
Make soup
Dishes
Sweep floor
Clean windows (we only have 2)
Declutter
Make/Drink Coffee
Listen to music
Read
Write
Post
Make paper chain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
three cheers for the paper chain!
What's so exciting to merit a paper chain?
three cheers for recycling some (a lot of) paper!
Guy is coming to Lithuania, and there are currently 55 links on the chain to countdown how many days until he gets here. to verify: I haven't yet ripped off today's, and I added one extra link, so that when he comes and rips off the final chain link, there will be something to rip it off of.
Post a Comment