Before I woke up I was dreaming that I went to someone's* house for a get-together, and everyone was so excited because someone was making "Ducky Soup." I was curious, but didn't want to sound stupid (because everyone was so excited about it, didn't want to look like I didn't know what it was). So I went into the kitchen to see what all the fuss was about, and someone was in there pushing what looked like very large pieces of chicken around a sloppy-joe-esque sauce. I said something like, "So what's the meat in "Ducky Soup?" And the cook answered, "Easter Bunny." And it made a lot of sense to me, because Easter is coming up really soon.
That's the whole dream as I remember it.
*I say someone, because I don't remember anyone's face in this dream, just that I knew everyone.
____
In other news, it is currently 42 degrees in Western PA, and the high today is an unseasonably warm 63 degrees.
In Western Lithuania, it is currently 39 degrees, and it's past 2pm, so the high is not valid, according to weather.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am view number 239.
do i win a prize?
Post a Comment