Sunday, March 9, 2008

Leaping Forward

I know it's usually "Spring Ahead," but I decided that since just last week we had Leap Day, I would incorporate it into Daylight Saving.

While some are lamenting the loss of an hour of sleep, I will celebrate the extra hour of sunlight. Today it got dark sometime between 6 and 7pm, and tomorrow it will get dark sometime between 7 and 8pm...more daylight is so much better than a measly hour of sleep.

Spring is just around the corner!

2 comments:

Emily Grace said...

1. imagine my disappointment when i couldn't access your restricted blog... i think you should add me. unless, of course, it is a blog where you talk trash about me. because, i really don't think that would help out my self esteem at all.

2. i'm not really sure why i started numbering my thoughts, because i think i only had one.

3. oh yeah, are you going to be at camp this summer!? rumor has it...

Laura said...

1. When there's actual content on that blog, then we'll share it. :)

B) That's ok.

4 - Things are looking pretty good in that area.