Thursday, October 9, 2008

A nice little quote amidst a bunch of other stuff (not meant to alude to the Prayer of Jabez)

I can't shut my mind off.
My to do list is as never ending as the pile accumulating on my desk (one of the things on the list is "clean desk.").
I have a copy of the student handbook, which has a handy dandy planner in it (the bulk of it IS a planner).
It helps me to keep my plans. So I don't have to think of them so much.
Not really shutting my mind off, but taking some of the load.
From the time I started this post to this moment, I have recieved and sent about a dozen emails. AAHHH!
Here is the main point of this post. While writing in my planner, I came across this quote (written on the bottom of each week) for next week.
"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary. - Louisa May Alcott
I like it. It was a nice distraction from all the events of this month and the next.
Now I must go. I have a date with my husband, something that we had to plan in advance, of course.

No comments: