Friday, October 17, 2008

Would you rather...

...only ever eat pretzels dipped in Nutella

or

...only ever eat tortilla chips dipped in guacamole

6 comments:

Emily Grace said...

pretzels in Nutella.

guacamole makes me sick.

also, nice job on 2 postings in one day!

Laura said...

Thanks.

And.

Guacamole makes you sick? That is just too bad. I will have to eat your share...that is, if I would rather.

This one is difficult for me. I've indulged in both within the last 48 hours.

Emily Grace said...

by "makes me sick" i don't mean i get physically ill when i eat it. i mean, rather, the thought of eating it makes me physically ill.

on that note--i've never actually eaten it.

Steve said...

Guacamole! Limes! Guacamole! Limes! In fact I can smell the limy goodness of guacamole right now. I could eat it every day...Every Day! Now give me some.

Eva Joy said...

I hate pretzels.

I have only ever had guacamole in my mouth once. Somebody else put it there. I cried. Now, I should explain that I WOKE UP to the guacamole being put in my mouth (they were genuinely trying to be nice and thought it would be a nice treat to wake up to), so the tears may have been partially caused by not wanting to wake up and partially caused by the ungodly awful taste in my mouth.

Can I have tortilla chips dipped in nutella??

Laura said...

Eva, the average american eats one pound of pretzels per year. The average Philadelphian eats 20 pounds per year.

I have already eaten...

...probably closer to 20 pounds than 1.

I can't say no to your answer just yet, as I have never tried tortilla chips dipped in nutella.