Saturday, October 18, 2008

On voting.

We got our absentee ballots via email, and must send them by mail ASAP to ensure that they get counted by November 4th.

I still don't know who to vote for.

If you must give me any recommendations, I will only accept those that are positive.
For example: "You should vote for so-and-so because they are good, they plan to do this and that, and that's why I like them."

I will not except mudslinging or empty encouragements.
For example: "You should vote for such-and-such because so-and-so did drugs in high school, litters, and cheats on his taxes."
and
"Just go out and vote! It's your right!" (because, why do you want me to vote so badly? What if I don't vote for the same person you do?)

5 comments:

Guy Magno said...

The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

That is my favorite benediction. It is is from numbers. Be blesses today my friend. I can;t wait to come and see your ministry.

Guy Magno said...

*blessed
*can't

lame

Guy Magno said...

Both of those were supposed to be on the post about roots and flowers and Paul and time and Lithuania and 80 years.

Aren't you impressed with my memory?

Guy Magno said...

This one is supposed to be here.

Don't vote for Josh because he is the biggest dummy I know. And don't vote for Matt because he is the worst person I know. Don't vote Kyle because he is engaged and won't be able to focus. And don't vote for me because I call underwear 'unders'.

Vote for Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clemente. The all-women green party ticket. They are...?

Laura said...

Thanks.


And

I only hope that I'm lucky enough to be invited to guard the tables at Kyle's place of reception while the wedding is going on.