Top 18 Things That I am looking forward to in Turkey (In the order that I wrote them):
1. Being away.
2. Being somewhere that I have never been before.
3. Meeting a new family.
4. Rereading books.
5. Sleep.
6. Highs in the mid 70's (Fahrenheit).
7. Sleep.
8. Computer-free.
9. New Testament Locations.
10.Daylight Saving Time (a week earlier here than in the states)
11.Rejuvenation
12.Thanksgiving (I mean, it is Turkey, right?)
13.Kodak moments
14.Rest
15.Time with God
16.Time with Steve
17.Travel
18.Newness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I a good friend of mine just returned home from Turkey. While there he got a parasite and lost 30 lbs in 2 weeks. they had him eat a cigarette to get rid of it.
a. you can't loose 30 lbs.
b. you don't want to eat a cigarette.
c. maybe you shouldn't eat the turkey.
Post a Comment