29 "There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!"
I'm not quite there yet. But hopefully someday. How great and how successful to have children that bless you, and to have a husband that says you surpass all of the other virtuous and capable women in the world!
Some definitions (again, I think):
virtuous: –adjective Conforming to moral and ethical principles; morally excellent; upright: Lead a virtuous life.
Capable: –adjective Having power and ability; efficient; competent: a capable instructor.
Have I posted on these words before? Does Proverbs 31 talk about being virtuous and capable already?
Anyway, I think they are great characteristics to try to shoot for. And even if you are a women who is not a wife or a mother, you may be someday, and these characteristics just don't happen overnight. And, if, at the end of your life, you're 90 years old, never married, no children, etc -- wouldn't it still be great for someone to say of you, "She was virtuous and capable."
No comments:
Post a Comment