Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super bowl predictions from the expert

Stillers: 46
Other Team: 34

Now I will be sleeping through this, and will have to rely on other sources the next day to find out if it's true...but since I am an expert, I probably won't even look it up.

I'm just going to trust my instinct.

Other predictions: ***SPOILER ALERT***

75% of all commercials will have animals in them (down 5% from last year)
Number 88 will break a bone. Probably his leg.
Number 11 for the other team will make 2 touchdowns.
In Pittsburgh, the Steeler's theme song is probably already playing on repeat on all the streets, and will continue to do so well into 2009.
The Boss will only have a minor wardrobe malfunction, so minor that only fashion experts like myself (my expertise is not only limited to sports) will notice.
Some coach will get some energy drink full of electrolytes dumped on him at the end (sorry if I ruined the end for you).

4 comments:

Emily Grace said...

I loved that you called them the Stillers.

Laura said...

When in Rome.

Emily Grace said...

I watched the game in amazement as I saw your predictions come true.

p.s. sometimes people under-estimate the heat

p.p.s. It has now become an involuntary necessity to create phrases out of my word verifications. This one was sputh.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Too funny. :) Thanks for the laugh.