Monday, January 26, 2009

Benjamin Button Your Fly

Ok, Ok, cheesiest title for a post ever. But it's past my bedtime, so you'll have to get over it.

I was sitting here, reading the news and suddenly came up with something to post about. And since I must average 2 a day, I can't pass up an opportunity like this.

Apparently my old* friend Brad Pitt was promoting his latest film unaware that his zipper was down. Maybe it was to take away the attention from his mustache?



Oh well. It happens to the best of us. I would just like to take this time to lament over the fact that Benjamin Button will not grace our theater here until February 6th. Over a month after it came out in the states. No wonder missionaries always come back dressed weirdly. How can we keep up with the styles if we can't even watch Benjamin Button at Christmastime like the rest of the world?

I will tell you this much though. I won't come back with a denim skirt and fanny-pack. I may however be wearing skinny jeans and knee-high boots (pants tucked in them of course). We shall see.



*He and I had a falling out after he and Jennifer Aniston called it quits.

3 comments:

Eva Joy said...

Wow. One of my favorite blog posts from you. Ever.

Laura Hanson, you are hilarious.

Toni said...

remember home school tuesday?

and... When i get nervous presenting to someone or talking with a president of a company or a university, i have to remind myself, they put their pants on one leg at a time just like me.

So, this was wonderful to see that even Brad pitt forgets to button his fly.

Laura said...

:)