I'm sitting here wondering how I will possibly come up with more interesting things to post about in the next few days.
And then I remembered that after Tuesday I will have to decide whether or not to continue blogging on this blog, or start a new one.
Things the new blog could have:
Average three posts a week (I know, I know, 11 less than this one. But I think that's ok in a less obnoxious way)
Labels (I love putting things into categories...I would have to challenge myself to limit the amount of categories).
Things I will miss about this blog:
The title
The Get Fuzzy cartoon at the top
See this is difficult.
And when will I have time to work on the other one to make it welcoming enough that everyone will want to add it to their list of blogs they read?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment