Yes, a far shorter list than last year....but a sincere one nonetheless. Actually 9 is a more difficult number than 239.
1. Start and complete a 500-1000 piece jig-saw puzzle (This will be difficult. Challenging. And I may have to start now if I want to finish by the end of the year. I am not good at jig-saw puzzles).
2. Work my way up to eating 5 servings of fruit per day (I've learned that I can't start cold-turkey. Mmmm.....turkey).
3. Reduce more, Recycle more, Reuse more (not because it's green, but because it's what I've been taught since childhood)
4. Continue to try to like tea. Learn more about the different kinds enough to have an educated conversation about tea with someone who loves it.
5. Practice Lithuanian
6. Learn the Russian alphabet, and some words
7. Read the manual for our camera
8. Stop touching facial blemishes
9. Learn more about the church calendar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you were in America, I would help you with numbers 1, 4, and 6, but since you're not, I guess I won't be able to. Maybe if you make a trip back?
Oh, and the Cyrillic alphabet isn't really that difficult. It's easier, too, if you know some Greek letters as a few are similar.
Well, Good luck with your list!
Or you could come visit us in Lithuania.
Post a Comment