Where is everyone?
I realize when you have a goal to accomplish and you need to post a million times a day that it will seem like no one else hardly ever posts anything.
After Feb 3rd, it will probably be the opposite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
woohoo!! congrats! way to go! you did it!
(i'm trying, laura)
what happens on feb 3rd?
laurel, i cannot believe that you had the audacity to ask that question! ...and you call yourself laura's friend. jeez.
On February 3rd, 2009 the date will be 02/03/09, or 2/3/9. If I work really hard at posting, it's possible that I could post my 239th post on that date. It will be my opus.
Laurel's new to this blogging thing... be nice :)
Also, Laura, did you ever see Mr. Holland's Opus? (Decent movie.) Well, we might be able to sell Hollywood the idea for Mrs. Hanson's Opus. Can't you just see each of your blogposts up on the silver screen?
My favorite parts:
*The time lapse video of your lips as you go a day without chapstick.
*Highlight reel from the watermelon eating contest.
*Video montage of all 239 things you attempted to do in 2008. (The viewers need-not know you were unsuccessful. This is Hollywood, they can't do everything true to life.)
It will either be 239 minutes long or 2 hours and 39 minutes. I'm not sure it could be complete in the latter, yet 239 minutes (3 hours and 59 minutes) might be a little long...
Brilliant, Emily.
Laura, I'm sorry I've been gone. I'm blaming it on my slow fetal heart rate. If there's an issue, take it up with Harley.
Emily- I have seen Mr Holland's Opus. I'd watch my version. Let's make it happen. I think 2 hours and 39 minutes will be fine.
Eva- I forgive you and your slow heart.
Post a Comment