The feeling you get when one bug/insect/creepy crawly is discovered. The feeling like they're all over you.
The feeling you get when you hear that someone you were just around has something highly contagious. The itchy-ness that you suddenly notice; the feeling of sand in your eye; a tickle in your throat.
The feeling you get when you try to eat something with a difficult* texture. The feeling of your throat closing and suddenly your mouth is dry.
*difficult as in difficult to convince yourself that it feels ok in your mouth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's true. When I see a nasty bug, it's not necessarily the bug itself that I hate. It's the one I imagine after I kill the one I saw. The one's I can't see that are lurking in the corners that the one I killed once occupied. The ones that come out and crawl on me at night when I am sleeping unawares.
I have eaten foods with difficult textures before, but never any fruit. I am glad for that. I enjoy being able to enjoy fruit.
I don't normally get the second feeling you mentioned, which is probably good considering my profession.
I just found out about someone with pinkeye, and my instant reaction/thought was: don't touch your eye don't touch your eye don't touch your eye...even if they did suddenly itch.
Post a Comment