After a recommendation, I read the Lovely Bones. It is quite the read. I'm still chewing on it. I can't decide if I want to write a review on it, or write my thoughts on it as if I were discussing it with someone who has already read it.
I will give it until Sunday or so. That way, if you want to read it before I write about it, you have some time.
Trust me, you can read it by then, and you won't be able to put it down.
PS...It's a book for grown-ups. If you must, look it up on amazon. I'm not putting a link here, because you know how to use amazon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
10 more. I know you can do it.
ps. the word verification word it is having me type in is "elund"... as in emily lundberg. weird
pps. i realized that i was signed in under the wrong name. so, i no longer get to verify "elund". now it is "sublyf"... as in sometimes under balconies, love you find.
It took like 3 reads to figure out what "sometimes under balconies, love you find." meant. I get it now. Not as obvious as elund, but more clever.
Post a Comment