I joined a group on Facebook that was something about not going on Facebook for the whole month of February. Then I invited everyone on my friend list to join, challenging them. Then I realized that February is starting on Sunday and thought, am I mentally prepared for this?
So I left the group.
Then I noticed that people started joining it after I sent the invite.
I'm kind of amused with my sudden flakiness.
Oh well. No one will ever find out if they're truly in the group. And don't read this blog post.
Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I totally almost joined that group a few seconds ago.
Kids who invite people to join groups and then leave said groups wet the bed.
Luckily, you can't sleep.
The Lord moves in mysterious ways.
I considered it. I really did. But, it's not going to happen. Not a chance.
Maybe that's why I can't sleep. Too much leading others astray. Although if a good amount of people stop using facebook for the month of February, then I might as well too, what with no status updates to read every minute.
I don't think I will do it. We shall see.
Post a Comment